The Beaumont Heritage Society is a community supported, non-profit organization dedicated to historical education and the preservation of the City of Beaumont. The Beaumont Heritage Society owns and operates the John Jay French House Museum and operates the Chambers House Museum. We rely on community support to fulfill our mission. Your annual membership or donation will allow the Beaumont Heritage Society to continue its preservation and education efforts. As a member, YOU directly impact the preservation of Beaumont history. We appreciate your support!
- FREE entry (Individual Member-1, Family-4, Patron/Benefactor/Lifetime-6 tickets) to:
- All SIX Heritage Happy Hour events including our exclusive MEMBERS ONLY event.
- Pumpkin Walk and Haunted Halloween Tour
- Christmas Candlelight Tour
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Reduced Camp Lookinback tuition
To join the Beaumont Heritage Society, choose a Membership level and set up your yearly auto-renew online, or you may send a check to Beaumont Heritage Society, 2240 Calder Ave., Beaumont, TX 77701 with your Membership level choice.