The Beaumont Heritage Society is a local non-profit organization dedicated to historic education and preservation in the city of Beaumont. We own and operate the 1845 John Jay French Museum – the oldest fully restored home in Beaumont. We also operate the 1906 Chambers House Museum depicting
- Photographer must have a current BHS Membership (available at our office and beaumontheritage.org).
- Photographer must contact BHS staff before entering the museum grounds:
* John Jay French Museum 409.898.0348 (3025 French Rd)
* Chambers House Museum 409.832.4010 (2240 Calder Ave-Parking in back off McFaddin St)
- Photography should be done Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00pm and Saturday 10:00-2:00. Photography done after office hours must be preapproved and subject to availability so that we may make the property accessible.
- Exterior photography only.
- The property must be left in its original condition.
- NO sitting on railing of the home.
- Please credit the location on social media postings of images taken at the museum grounds. We are glad that you appreciate the beauty and importance of these Beaumont treasures and we want others to as well.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us. Thanks for your support!